Increase Ventilation and the Flow of Fresh Air Through Your Enclosed Space
This SmartRack® exhaust fan is ideal for maintaining a constant flow of air within your small wiring closet. Better airflow keeps your valuable rack components cool, helps boost system performance, and avoids costly equipment failures that lead to downtime, damage and data loss.
Powerful 120V Fans and Filter Provide a Proper Draft of Clean Air
Two high-performance fans mount on either side of the wall of your wiring closet to either pull warm air from the inside or draw cool air from the outside. The high-speed ball-bearing 120V fans are capable of circulating air at 475 cubic feet per minute (CFM). The unit comes with a replaceable filter for keeping dust away from your electronic equipment.
Easy and Flexible Installation
A mounting template is included for installing the SRCLOSETFAN between studs on walls up to eight inches thick. Mounting hardware is also included. The 15-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P input is long enough to allow use in rooms with high ceilings. A convenient on/off switch allows one-touch control.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Convenient on/off switch allows simple one-touch control
- 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P input allows flexibility in connecting to AC power
- Includes hardware and template for mounting between wall studs in your wiring closet
- Supplies fresh filtered air and circulates it in a small confined area to cool equipment
- Dual high-performance 120V fans draw air through filtered panel at 475 CFM