Verbatim M-Disc™ optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M-Disc is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer - it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity.
ISO/IEC 16963 standard longevity tests have proven the durability of M-Disc technology, and it withstood rigorous testing by the US Department of Defense. Based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing, M-Disc media has a projected lifetime of several hundred years.
Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M-Disc BDXL media have a storage capacity of 100GB - allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
- Projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved - ultimate archival solution
- Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- 100GB storage capacity
- Compatible with BDXL optical drives
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Blu-ray recordable media offers three to five times added the storage capacity as compared to regular recordable DVD media
- Store as many documents, HD photos and videos as you would like with the 100 GB capacity disc
- The 120mm disc size provides enough storage capacity of 100 GB, for storing sufficient data