For those looking for the performance and stability of DVD-recordable media but want the flexibility to add to or overwrite their data, music or video, DVD+ReWritable discs are the solution. Ideal for archiving or backups. These discs offer 4.7GB or 120 minutes of DVD-quality storage capacity and are rewritable up to 1,000 times. Super Eutectic Recording Layer (SERL) recording dye minimizes noise during write/rewrite cycles and provides superior archival stability. Use DVD+RW discs for superior recording quality in 1X to 4X DVD+RW writers. 4X DVD+RW media is read-compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and other major DVD+R/+RW drive manufacturers.
- Ideal for recording up to 2 hours of DVD quality home movies and video clips
- Archive and back up, up to 4.7GB of important data
- Compatible with 4x DVD+R drives from Sony, Dell, HP and others
- Read compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players
- Utilizes SERL recording dye, which minimizes noise during write/rewrite cycles and provides superior archival stability