The Vertiv™ Avocent® ACS 8000 Advanced Console Server system integrates connectivity features for secure in-band and out-of-band network remote management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Includes dual AC power supply and analog modem. The system offers scalability and reduces operational costs for a range of applications from insurance and financial institutions, to education, government, healthcare, oil and gas, the military, retail/wholesale and more.
More from the Manufacturer
- ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR PORT: To connect temperature, humidity, differential pressure, leak, door pin sensors
- POWER DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Dual 1 gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and failover and secure in band management for daily networking management; Expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv, ServerTech, APC, Raritan and Eaton along with Vertiv GXT4 UPS systems
- 8 USB 2.0 PORTS: Support external devices, IoT products and IT equipment; Features digital input / output & sensor ports
- AUTOMATED PROVISIONING: Offers fast, automated configuration with zero touch provisioning; compliant with data center access and security policies; powerful Dual-core ARM processor and 16GB of flash memory to support automation scripting
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Avocent ACS 8000 32-Port Advanced Terminal Management Serial Console Server with Analog Modem and Dual AC Power Supply allows users to access and troubleshoot remote locations using automatic network failover to cellular (and failback)