The Vertiv Avocent ACS8032SAC-400 Serial Console System delivers secure in-band and out-of-band visibility and control to downstream equipment in enterprise data centers, as well as cloud and colocation facilities. This serial console system serves as a secure management gateway and single point of entry keeping you connected to critical IT equipment even in the event of partial or total data center outages. With serial access, environmental monitoring, and comprehensive activity logs for all connected devices, the Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 series provides secure equipment access and control across your data center.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR PORT: To connect temperature, humidity, differential pressure, leak, door pin sensors
- POWER DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Dual 1 gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and failover and secure in band management for daily networking management; Expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv, ServerTech, APC, Raritan and Eaton along with Vertiv GXT4 UPS systems
- 8 USB 2.0 PORTS: Support external devices, IoT products and IT equipment; Features digital input / output & sensor ports
- AUTOMATED PROVISIONING: Offers fast, automated configuration with zero touch provisioning; compliant with data center access and security policies; powerful Dual-core ARM processor and 16GB of flash memory to support automation scripting
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Avocent ACS 8000 32-Port Advanced Terminal Management Serial Console Server with Single AC Power Supply allows users to access and troubleshoot remote locations using automatic network failover to cellular (and failback)