Vertiv Avocent HMX5100T High Performance KVM transmitter is an extender that provides access to system computers via a CATx network, allowing users the ability to access and share computing resources. The system enables you to locate critical computing hardware in a secure, temperature-controlled environment, away from the user work station to maintain component integrity. It is ideal for demanding applications such as pre- and post-production editing, control rooms and collaborative environments. The system provides a high degree of security through its ability to disable the use of non-HID devices, eliminating the need to block USB ports to prevent the use of mass storage devices. The Vertiv Avocent HMX5100T provides access to DVI-D video resolution to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. It includes one USB-B input port and one system audio output port.
- It supports peripherals such as DVI-D video, digital audio, keyboard, mouse and other USB devices.
- This allows you to have desktop experience remotely with no compromise on video quality or control.
- Quickly access critical devices with less than a second switching.
- It supports devices in remote locations for more secure and temperature-controlled environment.
- This KVM system allows access to any target computer from any access point with IP network.