The Vertiv Avocent HMX 6150T High Performance KVM System transmitter is a high performance KVM extender that provides access to system computers, allowing users the ability to access and share computing resources. It is a small form factor transmitter that takes up zero-U of rack space. Its IP-based KVM technology removes any distance limitations, allowing the extension of computers away from the user environment. The Vertiv Avocent HMX 6150T extends the current HMX offering through the increased video support from HD to 2K and adding USB 2.0 high speed with True Emulation support. The HMX 6150T is backward compatible with the current advanced HMX platform. It is ideal for demanding applications such as broadcast, control rooms, and collaborative environments.
More from the Manufacturer
- Crisp and clear picture quality, audio, and USB 2.0 high speed with True Emulation support.
- Supports resolutions to a maximum of 2560x1600 @60Hz through either DP or HDMI interfaces.
- USB power means there is no need to provision for an external power supply unit (PSU).
- Improved resolution and USB support offers DP & HDMI customers greater flexibility.
- The HMX6150T-HDMI is the first Zero-U HMX transmitter.