Vertiv Environet Alert Basic Factory Startup (EnvA-BSC-STUP) is a software stand-up service by factory trained technicians for Vertiv Environet Alert Device Licenses. Partial scope of work includes remote software install on customer machine, integration of five unique devices and two data hierarchies. It is a simple and cost-effective service for customers with all device licenses. These devices will be able to use Vertiv Environet Alert data center monitoring software, which is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and industries with edge sites and remote offices. It offers real-time monitoring, alerts and reports to protect critical power and cooling devices from performance issues, increased costs and downtime. Its simplified setup improves visibility of your Vertiv and non-Vertiv SNMP devices.
- Environet Alert Basic Factory Startup is a simple, cost-effective service.
- This software stand-up is delivered by factory trained technicians.
- Get remote software install to your machine.
- It includes integration of five unique devices and two data hierarchies.
- It is a service for customers with all device licenses