Vertiv Environet Alert Factory Startup for ENVA-DEV-100 is a design service for Vertiv Environet Alert Device License for 100 devices (ENVA-DEV-100). The service includes all device templates and device integrations. Factory-trained technicians provide complete, remote build-out of these devices. These devices will be able to use Vertiv Environet Alert data center monitoring software, which is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and industries with edge sites and remote offices. It offers real-time monitoring, alerts and reports to protect critical power and cooling devices from performance issues, increased costs and downtime. Its simplified setup improves visibility of your Vertiv and non-Vertiv SNMP devices such as networked UPS systems, rack PDUs, in-row coolers and environmental sensors. Identify and address threats before they harm operations.
- It is a factory startup service for your EnvA-DEV-100
- Offering includes integration of all purchased devices
- Have a complete remote build-out of up to 100 devices.
- Save time with simplified device setup, management and monitoring.
- Manage both Vertiv and non-Vertiv SNMP devices with no additional cost.