The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) protects critical equipment against outages and every type of power disturbance. This 5kVA online double conversion UPS offers continuous power conditioning in centralized and edge locations. With high power factor (0.9-1.0), it allows more connected loads saving space and costs. This tower/rack mount UPS has a built-in Vertiv RDU101 communications card for remote monitoring to help you make more informed decisions and faster event resolution. With the free Vertiv Power Insight software, you can consolidate your view of up to 100 distributed UPS units providing simple notification of status and events in a single pane of glass. This 208V in/ 208 and 120V out single phase UPS has scalable runtime options with matching external battery cabinets to give extra runtime during an outage to support critical equipment. This battery backup is ENERGY STAR 2.0 certified and comes with an intuitive gravity sensing full-color LCD display.
More from the Manufacturer
- HIGH POWER FACTOR (0.9-1.0): More usable power allows more connected loads saving space and costs.
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Optional Vertiv RDU101 network communications card with advanced features.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: 3-year comprehensive coverage including battery with options for 2-year extension.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT (up to 95%): Energy Star 2.0 certified with high normal operating efficiency.
- EASY-TO-USE INTERFACE: Tower/rack mount design with gravity sensing graphical color display.