Liebert PSI5 is a compact, Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) line-interactive UPS system designed especially for IT applications such as network closets and small data centers.
The Liebert PSI5 UPS supports advanced pure sine wave output on battery to safeguard critical IT equipment and business electronics. It also provides reliable power protection for servers, critical nodes, network workstations, large network peripherals, network routers, bridges, and other electronic equipment.
Ideally suited for:
- Network Closets
- Safety and Security systems
- Network Workstations
- Large Network Peripherals
- Media Closet Equipment
- POS Systems
Reliable UPS Protection To Keep Your Network Up And Running
The flexible design of the Liebert® PSI™5 allows the UPS to be configured as a self-standing tower or to be rack-mounted within a 2U space. It is available in six capacities with both 120V or 208V models.
The Liebert PSI5 UPS features an innovative advanced line-interactive design incorporating buck/boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology. This protects against utility voltage fluctuation by raising and lowering utility power to the level needed by the connected equipment. It also allows the UPS to prolong battery life by maximizing its time on utility power before going to battery.
- 6 SURGE/BATTERY BACKUP OUTLETS: 6 battery backup/surge protection outlets, 2-year warranty, compact 2U rack mount/tower convertible configuration, and controllable outlet groups to allow load shedding on battery
- 1 GROUP OF PROGRAMMABLE OUTLETS: Provides ability to cycle power remotely for connected equipment and turn off non-critical equipment to extend battery run time of critical load
- AVR LINE INTERACTIVE: buck/boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology protects against utility power fluctuation without battery operation, prolonging battery life
- ROTATABLE LCD DISPLAY: Allows users to view real-time conditions, alarm notices, and runtime informations; All Liebert UNITY network communications cards come integrated within the unit