GS2220 Layer 2 Managed Switch
Designed For Converged Networks
Industry first tri-mode switch
The GS2220 Series is the first managed hybrid switch with Nebula Cloud management, Standalone management, and SNMP.
Powerful L2 features
The GS2220 Series has a rich Layer 2 feature set that can shape the traffic for diverse VoIP, video conference and IPTV deployments. Advanced traffic control features of the GS2220 Series such as L2 multicast, IGMP snooping, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) provide hotels, businesses, and educational institutions greater agility and more effective traffic management for the converged applications of today.
Manage it your way!
The support of Zyxel NebulaFlex Pro allows you to easily switch standalone management and intuitive Nebula cloud management platform with 1-YEAR Pro Pack bundled anytime with just a few simple clicks.
Power your devices with efficiency and energy-saving
The PoE models support 802.3at to offer 30W per port along with maximum 375W high-power budget to meet the needs from power-hungry devices. The intelligent consumption mode allows delivery of only the actual power required by devices connected to the switch for better business ROI.
Experience whisper-silent operations
This Series includes both fan-less and built-in smart fan models. The smart fan is designed to automatically adjust speed based on device temperature. You can barely hear the sound while the switch is operating.
Flexible port combination
The GS2220 Series includes copper ports and combo ports, 50 and 50HP models even come with additional dedicated SFP ports for uplinks. This flexible port combination can fit in every Layer 2 switching applications easily.
- NebulaFlex Pro allows users to switch between standalone management and intuitive Nebula cloud managed mode with 1-Year Pro Pack bundled
- L2 multicast, IGMP snooping, MVR and voice VLAN for convergence
- High power budget of 375 W (28HP/52HP) and 180 W (10HP) within its compact case design simplifying rack installation
- Smart fan and fanless designs offer near silent operations in both desktop and rack-mount environment
- Check real-time status intuitively by cloud and PoE LED indicators